Residence Le Playe - Your complete relaxation in Capo Vaticano - Tropea in Calabria


FACILITIES AND SERVICES AVAILABLE TO ALL GUESTS
Manager's oftice, bar with television, billiards, table tennis, bowls, newspapers, washing- machine, safe-keeping of valuables swimming-pool with jacuzzi, discotheque,playground for children.lt is possible to go br walks in 10,000 square metres of land on the coast where vegetables are grown (lit up at night). You can also pick the vegetables and fruit which are grown at residence Le Playe at no extra charge.
Price list "Holiday 2014"
OFFERS - NEWS
Subscribe to the newsletter to receive our offers.
E-mail:

Subscribe
BOOKING
WEEKLY RATES - HOLIDAYS 2014 - Book online
Type of apartment

A

B

C

D

30/3-07/6
13/9-30/10
07/6-12/7
30/8-12/9
12/7-02/8
23/8-30/8
02/8-23/8
Bilo for
2 people

€  320

€  420

€  550

€  850

Bilo for
3 people
€  350 €  450 €  600 €  900
Bilo for
4 people

€  380

€  550

€  650

€  950

Trilo for
4 people
€  450 €  600 €  750 €  1.100
Trilo for
5 people
€  550 €  650 €  850 €  1.200
Trilo for
6 people

€  650

€  750

€  950

€ 1.300

Children 0 – 2 years don‘t pay (we don‘t rent cots).

Beginning of stay: Saturday 17 o'clock • End of stay: Saturday 10 o'clock. In case of arrival after 19 o’clock please call us in order not to cancel the reservation.
End of stay: Saturday at 10.00 o'clock.
Included in the price: overshadowed parking, use of water, electricity, gas, use of equipment and accessories at the swimming-pool.
Not included in the price: obligatory fnal cleaning € 50,00; deposit € 100,00 on arrival which will be returned on departure after control of the apartment; little domestic pets admitted € 20,00.
SERVICES UPON PAYMENT: Bed-linen € 15,00 per person weekly; Air Condition € 100,00 weekly (on request at the moment of reservation); Garage € 15,00 weekly; washing-machine; tennis;
soccer; table tennis; table soccer; transfer, Internet Point. Transfer to and from Lamezia Terme airport € 80.00 per trip, Tropea station € 20.00, € 10.00 S.Domenica Station

COMMON FACILITIES AND SERVICES : Reception, Internet Point, bar, bowls, safe (reception), swimming-pool with underwater massage, children’s playground, possible walks in 14,000 square meters of iluminated land on the coast where fruits and vegetables are cultivated that you can pick up for free.

Free Club Card inclusive: Animation from 01/07 up to 31/08 with sunbeds and umbrellas at the pool (2 sunbeds per family) + Shuttle-service to the beach
DESCRIPTION OF APARTMENTS
All the apartments have a telephone and Tv lcd Satellite.
(Mono) ONE ROOM APARTMENT:
Room with doubie bed ; cooking area; bathroom with shower; veranda with table and chairs in the shade,tv lcd satellit.
(Bilo) TWO ROOM APARTMENT: Double room, kitchen , bathroom with shower, veranda with table and chairs in the shade, tv lcd satellit.
(Trilo) THREE ROOM APARTMENT: 2 bedrooms, 1 double, 1 twin, kitchen ,bathroom with shower, veranda with table and chairs in the shade,tv lcd satellit.
FORMULA HOTEL

Prices per person per day – Half Board (Dinner) (Typical Calabrian Catering)

Tipology

A

B

C

D

01/5-07/6
13/9-30/10
07/6-12/7
30/8-12/9
12/7-02/8
  23/8-30/8
02/8-23/8
Double

€  35

€  55

€  65

€  80

Children
3 -12 anni
50 % 50 % 50 % 50 %
Adults
3° Letto

30 %

30 %

30 %

30 %

Minimum stay 2 nights.

Half Board booking includes: Bed, breakfast, dinner, bottle of water with meal, room cleaning, linen service (cleaning and change of linen is done every two days from the date of arrival). Private parking in hotel garage. Club Card, Wi-Fi in common areas (swimming pool and pool bar).

CHARGEABLE SERVICES: Beverages, Washing Machine, Table Tennis, Table Soccer, Tennis, Five-a-side Soccer, Transfer to and from Lamezia Terme airport € 80 each way. Tropea station € 20, S. Domenica station € 10. Take-Away Food Service during Lunch hours.

ROOM DESCRIPTION: All rooms are equipped with telephone, hair dryer, 19" LCD TV, air conditioning. Double Room: Room with double bed + extra bed; kitchenette; bathroom with shower; shaded veranda with table and chairs. Free Club Card: includes entertainment from 1/07 to 31/08 with Pool (solarium) equipment, 2 deckchairs per family + shuttle service to the beach

RESERVATION RULES
1) We accept reservations for stays at our Residence: in person, by phone order or by email order.
2) Reservations are valid and thus confirmed only if accompanied by a deposit of 30% of the total amount. The remaining 70% will be paid upon arrival (especially if by cheque). There are no discounts or refunds in the event of a reduction of the rental period, due to late arrival or early departure, or for any other reason.
3) There are no discounts or refunds in the event of a reduction of the rental period, due to late arrival or early departure, or for any other reason.